Its been forever... I know. I could say I've been busy, which is true... But I've also just been lazy about updating my blog. So, here goes!
I had seen several people upholster this frame and thought of give it a shot. I've done chairs but never something this large. So, off to joann I went. I decided to get the following:
A twin was crate mattress cover
1/2 foam batting (2.5 yards)
And then my dad let me borrow his industrial staple fun. Boy was that fun!
This morning me and the boys too a field trip to Home Depot to get a 1/4 inch sheet of chemical free plywood. I attached it to the headboard. I got it 24x 43 which made it a bit taller. I also started to attach the foam around the rails.
I continued to staple the foam around the frame.
Here is the back: