Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Inspired by small spaces

There is a great blog I follow... (www.ohdeedoh.com) that I just love with great modern ideas on how to use the most of your space. I was inspired by this picture. Simon's room is small and therefore has very little space for a bookcase.. and it would be yet another piece of clunky furniture. Here's the picture that inspired my redo:




Here are before and after shots of his room. Enjoy! (I'm pretty proud of myself as I used a level and got these perfect all by myself without my husband looking over my shoulder...)

BEFORE:


AFTER:





3 comments:

  1. I'm so impressed Maria! My first thought was 'boy, those shelves are straight'! JK, my first thought was I want to BE you, or at least one of your sons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I guess the "eyeball-it-and-make-1,000-holes-in-the-wall" method only goes so far...(Now I'm seeing those vertical stripes on the wall, like on the other blog.)

    ReplyDelete