Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

RIP fruit stand

I got this fruit stand in one of those great moments at Ross when you see a red sticker placed on top of the original price. I quickly threw in the back of the car and was thrilled. My husband looked at it inquisitively and asked what it was. I placed the bananas in it, and voila!! A great distressed piece in an apple green to match the rest of my green/yellow decor. Well.. today I report, with much sadness (seriously.. I'm a little upset)... that it is broken. Like REALLY broken. My little stinker crawled over to it with glee and pulled it over as I watched in horror from the other side of the room as the fruit tumbled out and he grinned with delight. I took this picture of it before it broke. RIP fruit stand.





No comments:

Post a Comment